After the creation of a website for your customers, one of the main issues to be addressed is the site maintenance.
Gone are the days where for each change in the website, there is the need to involve a coder: it is now possible to deliver a final "turnkey" solution that the client himself can manage with ease.
The customer may update the website by itself without writing a line of code, update contact information, write new blog posts, move items, create photogalleries, add videos and much more by using drag and drop technology, where everything is managed with a visual UI.
The Site Builder Builder solution, with a simple and powerful visual editor, is the perfect fit for freelancers and agencies for the creation of websites for their customers.
A very important feature of the Site Builder Builder solution is the possibility to provide customers with a useful app, customized with a custom logo and visual identity, and which may be used to handle the customer’s site.
By installing the app, your customer can:
- Check the visitors statistics. It is possible to check the most visited pages on a daily basis, your online visitors and so on.
- Chat in real time: a very powerful feature that allows your customer to communicate with its visitors while they are online on the website.
- Receive notifications about comments that visitors leave on the pages of the site.
- Add new photos in the website photogalleries.
- Check the earnings coming from advertisement banners
The app is one of the features that make the Site Builder Builder solution unique.
Among the other important features of Site Builder Builder solution it’s also worth to mention:
- The creation of a reseller portal with your brand, both in "do it yourself" or "turnkey solution" mode. You can create your portal from scratch or integrate Site Builder Builder technology with your pre-existing website
- Extremely powerful yet easy "Drag&drop" interface. No need to code.
- We will provide you with the marketing material to sell websites to your customers
Have you already tried the "Site Builder Builder" solution?